|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fingerprint has been found in the dining room of Jennifer Deighton's house?
(d) Ronnie Joe Waddell's.
2. How does Susan's sister die?
(a) She is murdered by a serial killer.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) She has cancer.
3. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
4. When was Jennifer married?
(a) In the eighties.
(b) In the sixties.
(c) In the seventies.
(d) In the nineties.
5. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
6. What reason is Scarpetta given for the unusual appearance of Waddell's body?
(a) He tripped and fell.
(b) He wouldn't let anyone shave him.
(c) He had a nose bleed.
(d) He was dead a few minutes ago.
7. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
(a) A person whose death Scarpetta has to investigate.
(b) A former Olympic athlete.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) A famous news reporter.
8. Who does Scarpetta instruct to take Waddell's fingerprints?
(d) No one.
9. What does Scarpetta notice immediately about Waddell's body?
(a) He is still alive.
(b) He has a beard.
(c) It is very bloody.
(d) Someone has broken his legs.
10. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
(a) Behind Scarpetta's house.
(b) Behind a hospital.
(c) Behind a grocery store.
(d) Behind a post office.
11. What does Scarpetta find on her computer after Susan has gone there to lie down?
(a) Incriminating pictures.
(b) A resignation letter.
(c) A file she did not create.
12. What suggests that Waddell hasn't eaten in a few days?
(a) His skin is unusually dry.
(b) His skin is unusually moist.
(c) His tubular stomach.
(d) His hair is falling out.
13. What image is Vander able to get off of the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house?
(a) An image of a fax.
(b) An image of a photograph.
(c) An image of a sketch.
(d) An image of a painting.
14. What does Lucy question Scarpetta about on the phone that makes her uncomfortable?
(a) Mark's death.
(b) Moving from her old house.
(c) Her new neighborhood.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
15. What is the name of the guard who searches Scarpetta when she goes to see where Waddell was executed?
(c) Anna Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ronnie Joe Waddell executed?
2. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
3. What office issues a report about the residue found on Eddie Heath's wrists?
4. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
5. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)