|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the image found on the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house say?
(a) Jennifer is out to get Scarpetta.
(b) Jennifer has been having an affair with Marino.
(c) Jennifer has agreed to help Grueman do something.
(d) Jennifer knows Waddell is innocent and is willing to testify to that fact.
2. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
(a) No one.
3. What does Scarpetta notice immediately about Waddell's body?
(a) Someone has broken his legs.
(b) It is very bloody.
(c) He is still alive.
(d) He has a beard.
4. Who is the Christmas dinner guest of Lucy and Scarpetta?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Scarpetta's boyfriend.
(d) Lucy's mother.
5. Who is Vander?
(a) Scarpetta's fingerprint expert.
(b) Scarpetta's current boyfriend.
(c) Scarpetta's gardener.
(d) Scarpetta's personal trainer.
6. For whom was the suspicious message on Scarpetta's computer written?
7. Why are most employees unable to come to the morgue the day after Jennifer's body was found?
(a) Because they are on strike.
(b) Because the paparazzi is chasing them.
(c) Because of a bad snow storm.
(d) Because someone has changed all the locks.
8. Whose fingerprint has been found in the dining room of Jennifer Deighton's house?
(c) Ronnie Joe Waddell's.
9. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
(a) Officer James Powers.
(b) Detective Pete Marino.
(c) Detective Joe Trent.
(d) No one.
10. What does Scarpetta notice on Susan Stone's body while examining the crime scene?
(a) A random set of keys.
(b) Susan is not dressed in her usual clothes.
(c) Susan dyed her hair recently.
(d) Men's cologne.
11. Who did Waddell murder?
(a) Robyn Naismith.
(b) Pete Marino.
(c) A young unknown girl.
(d) Dr. Scarpetta.
12. What request is in the envelope that is found with Waddell?
(a) For Scarpetta to open the envelope privately.
(b) To send it to Waddell's girlfriend.
(c) To bury the envelope with Waddell.
(d) To send it to Waddell's mother.
13. What ends Scarpetta's visit to Susan's house?
(a) Scarpetta is called to another crime scene.
(b) A burglar coming in.
(c) Scarpetta's alarm clock.
(d) The arrival of Susan's husband.
14. What does Scarpetta let Lucy borrow while she is staying with her?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) Her very expensive leather jacket.
(c) Her diamond necklace.
(d) Her car.
15. How easy is it for Lucy to get into Scarpetta's database?
(a) It's impossible.
(b) Very easy.
(c) Not easy or hard.
(d) Very hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office issues a report about the residue found on Eddie Heath's wrists?
2. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
3. What does Lucy do to pass the time when Scarpetta is at work?
4. How does Nicholas Grueman usually make Scarpetta feel?
5. When does Scarpetta determine Jennifer died?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)