|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are most employees unable to come to the morgue the day after Jennifer's body was found?
(a) Because they are on strike.
(b) Because the paparazzi is chasing them.
(c) Because someone has changed all the locks.
(d) Because of a bad snow storm.
2. How old is Susan Story?
(a) She is, perhaps, in her 20s or 30s.
(c) In her teens.
3. What does Scarpetta search Susan's office for after Susan's death?
(c) Memos commending her good work.
(d) Secret passwords.
4. What is Grueman's demeanor during his meeting with Scarpetta after she met with the bird expert?
(a) Downright mean.
5. Where did Susan tell others she was going to before she was murdered?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To work.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
2. What does Benton think of Lucy's idea that someone broke into AFIS and changed the fingerprints?
3. What ends Scarpetta's visit to Susan's house?
4. Who does Benton recommend for Scarpetta to hire as a lawyer?
5. In what city does Dr. Scarpetta work?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)