|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta conclude after examining the electric chair at the prison?
(a) It was not the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(b) Someone has set it up to explode next time it is used.
(c) It was the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(d) It was malfunctioning.
2. What request is in the envelope that is found with Waddell?
(a) To bury the envelope with Waddell.
(b) To send it to Waddell's girlfriend.
(c) To send it to Waddell's mother.
(d) For Scarpetta to open the envelope privately.
3. What is Lucy's area of expertise?
4. What does Benton think of Lucy's idea that someone broke into AFIS and changed the fingerprints?
(a) Benton thinks the idea is impossible.
(b) Benton is indifferent.
(c) Benton agrees with the idea just to be nice.
(d) Benton thinks Lucy might be right.
5. In Scarpetta's thinking, what is the only thing of interest on her computer that would give someone a reason to break into it?
(a) The passwords for all of her employers.
(b) Waddell's autopsy report.
(c) Her bank account information.
(d) Medical records of her autopsy patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Susan's family that she has been murdered?
2. Who catches Scarpetta in Ben's office?
3. Who is Frank Donahue?
4. Who initially helps Scarpetta with Jennifer's autopsy?
5. How long does Lucy's search of AFIS take?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)