|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
(b) No one.
2. Who solved the case that sent Waddell to prison?
3. When does Scarpetta determine Jennifer died?
(a) The night before her body is found.
(b) Only a few moments before Scarpetta arrives on the scene.
(c) At least a week ago.
(d) At least a month ago.
4. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Tape residue.
(d) Marker marks.
5. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Scarpetta that Waddell's execution is taking place as planned?
2. What does Lucy need to get into Scarpetta's database?
3. How easy is it for Lucy to get into Scarpetta's database?
4. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
5. What is Lucy's area of expertise?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)