|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scarpetta realize has been the only person, other than herself, alone in her office?
(a) Her secretary.
2. What first signals to Scarpetta that Jennifer's death may not be what it seems?
(a) The TV is on too loud.
(b) She has not written a suicide note.
(c) She appears to have been gagged.
(d) Her socks are clean.
3. What office issues a report about the residue found on Eddie Heath's wrists?
(b) The president's office.
(d) The mayor's office.
4. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
(a) Because she cannot see now that her glasses are broken.
(b) Because the formaldehyde is not good for pregnant women.
(c) Because she has compromised the security of the lab by breaking Scarpetta's computer.
(d) Because she is of no use with her broken wrist.
5. Who tells Scarpetta that Susan has gone home sick?
(b) James Powers.
(c) Ben Stevens.
(d) Pete Marino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who searches Scarpetta when she goes to see where Waddell was executed?
2. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
3. What is Lucy's area of expertise?
4. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
5. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)