|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A person whose death Scarpetta has to investigate.
(c) A former Olympic athlete.
(d) A famous news reporter.
2. On what day does Lucy fly up to see Scarpetta?
3. Who is Vander?
(a) Scarpetta's fingerprint expert.
(b) Scarpetta's personal trainer.
(c) Scarpetta's current boyfriend.
(d) Scarpetta's gardener.
4. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
(a) Cases of excised skin.
(b) Cases that include bite marks.
(c) Cases of excised skin and cases that include bite marks.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
5. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
(a) Because she cannot see now that her glasses are broken.
(b) Because she is of no use with her broken wrist.
(c) Because the formaldehyde is not good for pregnant women.
(d) Because she has compromised the security of the lab by breaking Scarpetta's computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Lucy done to Scarpetta's office without asking while Scarpetta is at work?
2. How old is Susan Story?
3. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
4. Who does Scarpetta realize has been the only person, other than herself, alone in her office?
5. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)