|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scarpetta's opinion of Heath's killer?
(a) He is not from America.
(b) He is quite dumb.
(c) He is intelligent.
(d) He is very careless.
2. Who initially helps Scarpetta with Jennifer's autopsy?
3. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
(c) No one.
4. Where does Lucy live?
(a) New York.
5. Who is Dr. Kay Scarpetta?
(a) The medical examiner.
(b) Just a regular doctor.
(c) A microbiologist .
(d) A nurse with a PhD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie Health die from?
2. How did Mrs. Clary feel about having Jennifer as a neighbor?
3. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
4. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
5. What is the official ruling on how Jennifer died?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)