|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggests that Waddell hasn't eaten in a few days?
(a) His skin is unusually dry.
(b) His skin is unusually moist.
(c) His tubular stomach.
(d) His hair is falling out.
2. What does Scarpetta conclude after examining the electric chair at the prison?
(a) It was not the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(b) It was malfunctioning.
(c) It was the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(d) Someone has set it up to explode next time it is used.
3. Who solved the case that sent Waddell to prison?
4. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
5. On what day does Lucy fly up to see Scarpetta?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
2. What first signals to Scarpetta that Jennifer's death may not be what it seems?
3. With whom does Susan catch a ride on the day most employees cannot come to work?
4. Who is Dr. Kay Scarpetta?
5. Where is Ronnie Joe Waddell executed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)