|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
(a) Because the formaldehyde is not good for pregnant women.
(b) Because she cannot see now that her glasses are broken.
(c) Because she has compromised the security of the lab by breaking Scarpetta's computer.
(d) Because she is of no use with her broken wrist.
2. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
(a) Officer James Powers.
(b) Detective Pete Marino.
(c) Detective Joe Trent.
(d) No one.
3. Where does Waddell's body have strange abrasions?
(a) His legs.
(b) His neck.
(c) His arms.
(d) His ankles.
4. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
(a) Behind a hospital.
(b) Behind a grocery store.
(c) Behind Scarpetta's house.
(d) Behind a post office.
5. What does Eddie Health die from?
(a) A gunshot wound to his head.
(c) No one can really tell for sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Cruel and Unusual"?
2. What is Susan Story's job?
3. How does Nicholas Grueman usually make Scarpetta feel?
4. What does Scarpetta notice immediately about Waddell's body?
5. In what city does Dr. Scarpetta work?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)