|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie Health die from?
(a) A gunshot wound to his head.
(b) No one can really tell for sure.
2. Which police officer arrives to watch Waddell's autopsy?
(b) All of the officers.
(d) None of the officers.
3. What does Scarpetta notice immediately about Waddell's body?
(a) It is very bloody.
(b) He is still alive.
(c) He has a beard.
(d) Someone has broken his legs.
4. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Tape residue.
(d) Marker marks.
5. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
(a) Whether or not she used clean gloves.
(b) What caused the abrasions on Waddell's arms.
(c) If she really did all the tests she claims she did.
(d) If she stole the letter he wanted buried with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Story's job?
2. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
3. Who does Scarpetta instruct to take Waddell's fingerprints?
4. What does Susan break during Eddie Heath's autopsy?
5. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)