|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggests that Waddell hasn't eaten in a few days?
(a) His tubular stomach.
(b) His skin is unusually moist.
(c) His skin is unusually dry.
(d) His hair is falling out.
2. Who tells Scarpetta that Waddell's execution is taking place as planned?
(a) No one.
(b) Waddell himself.
(c) Ben Stevens.
(d) Pete Marino.
3. What does Susan break during Eddie Heath's autopsy?
(a) Her wrist.
(b) Glass jars of formaldehyde.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Scarpetta's computer.
4. What request is in the envelope that is found with Waddell?
(a) To bury the envelope with Waddell.
(b) To send it to Waddell's girlfriend.
(c) To send it to Waddell's mother.
(d) For Scarpetta to open the envelope privately.
5. What does Scarpetta conclude after examining the electric chair at the prison?
(a) It was the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(b) Someone has set it up to explode next time it is used.
(c) It was not the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(d) It was malfunctioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Cruel and Unusual"?
2. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
3. In what city does Dr. Scarpetta work?
4. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
5. Which police officer arrives to watch Waddell's autopsy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)