|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Scarpetta's guns need to be examined?
(a) To see if they have been stolen.
(b) To see if they have been fired lately.
(c) To see if one is the murder weapon.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. What is the official ruling on how Jennifer died?
(c) Accidental drowning.
3. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
(a) Because she cannot see now that her glasses are broken.
(b) Because she is of no use with her broken wrist.
(c) Because the formaldehyde is not good for pregnant women.
(d) Because she has compromised the security of the lab by breaking Scarpetta's computer.
4. What does Scarpetta find on her computer after Susan has gone there to lie down?
(a) Incriminating pictures.
(b) A resignation letter.
(d) A file she did not create.
5. What does Benton tell Scarpetta about the murders of Susan and the warden?
(a) Susan and the warden were killed with the same weapon.
(b) Susan and the warden were trying to call Scarpetta before they died.
(c) Scarpetta was videotaped at both scenes.
(d) The murders happened at exactly the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta smell in Ben's office?
2. What does Eddie Health die from?
3. Who did Waddell murder?
4. What does Lucy question Scarpetta about on the phone that makes her uncomfortable?
5. Who is the Christmas dinner guest of Lucy and Scarpetta?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)