|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How easy is it for Lucy to get into Scarpetta's database?
(a) It's impossible.
(b) Very easy.
(c) Not easy or hard.
(d) Very hard.
2. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
3. How did Mrs. Clary feel about having Jennifer as a neighbor?
(a) She didn't like her.
(b) She loved her to pieces.
(c) She felt like the whole neighborhood was going down the tubes.
(d) She wished she had kids so she could babysit them.
4. Who tells Scarpetta that Waddell's execution is taking place as planned?
(a) Pete Marino.
(b) Ben Stevens.
(c) Waddell himself.
(d) No one.
5. Who is Dr. Kay Scarpetta?
(a) A microbiologist .
(b) A nurse with a PhD.
(c) Just a regular doctor.
(d) The medical examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Dr. Scarpetta work?
2. Who did Waddell murder?
3. Where is Jennifer's body found?
4. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
5. When does Scarpetta determine Jennifer died?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)