|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request is in the envelope that is found with Waddell?
(a) For Scarpetta to open the envelope privately.
(b) To bury the envelope with Waddell.
(c) To send it to Waddell's mother.
(d) To send it to Waddell's girlfriend.
2. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
(a) Detective Joe Trent.
(b) No one.
(c) Officer James Powers.
(d) Detective Pete Marino.
3. Who solved the case that sent Waddell to prison?
4. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
(a) Because she is of no use with her broken wrist.
(b) Because she has compromised the security of the lab by breaking Scarpetta's computer.
(c) Because the formaldehyde is not good for pregnant women.
(d) Because she cannot see now that her glasses are broken.
5. Who is Mark James?
(a) Scarpetta's dead boyfriend.
(b) Scarpetta's dead father.
(c) Scarpetta's dead brother.
(d) Scarpetta's dead ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Susan Story?
2. What is Susan Story's job?
3. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
4. How did Mrs. Clary feel about having Jennifer as a neighbor?
5. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)