|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Marker marks.
(d) Tape residue.
2. In what city does Dr. Scarpetta work?
(a) Richmond, Canada.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Richmond, Virginia.
(d) Somewhere in Georgia.
3. Who is Lucy?
(a) Scarpetta's niece.
(b) Scarpetta's sister.
(c) Scarpetta's daughter.
(d) Scarpetta's best friend.
4. What request is in the envelope that is found with Waddell?
(a) To send it to Waddell's girlfriend.
(b) To bury the envelope with Waddell.
(c) To send it to Waddell's mother.
(d) For Scarpetta to open the envelope privately.
5. What does Lucy do to pass the time when Scarpetta is at work?
(a) Swims in her pool.
(b) Hangs out at the library.
(c) Goes shopping.
(d) Goes to the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Cruel and Unusual"?
2. On what day does Lucy fly up to see Scarpetta?
3. Where does Waddell's body have strange abrasions?
4. How easy is it for Lucy to get into Scarpetta's database?
5. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)