|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Susan tell others she was going to before she was murdered?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To work.
(d) To the doctor's office.
2. What was found in the envelope in Susan's home?
(a) Several hundred dollars of cash.
(b) A key to a safe.
(c) Scarpetta's wallet and keys.
(d) Incriminating photos.
3. What was found on the envelope in Susan's home?
(a) Gun powder residue.
(b) Scarpetta's fingerprints.
(c) A secret message.
(d) Lucy's fingerprints.
4. What does Scarpetta notice on Susan Stone's body while examining the crime scene?
(a) Susan is not dressed in her usual clothes.
(b) A random set of keys.
(c) Susan dyed her hair recently.
(d) Men's cologne.
5. Who had taped an interview of Scarpetta a few weeks before dying?
(b) No one.
(c) Scarpetta's mom.
(d) Marino's ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
2. What ends Scarpetta's visit to Susan's house?
3. What does Marino give Scarpetta for Christmas?
4. What image is Vander able to get off of the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house?
5. How long does Lucy's search of AFIS take?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)