|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Susan Stone killed?
(a) She is strangled.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She is drowned.
(d) She is shot.
2. What does the image found on the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house say?
(a) Jennifer has agreed to help Grueman do something.
(b) Jennifer is out to get Scarpetta.
(c) Jennifer has been having an affair with Marino.
(d) Jennifer knows Waddell is innocent and is willing to testify to that fact.
3. What does Benton tell Scarpetta about the murders of Susan and the warden?
(a) Scarpetta was videotaped at both scenes.
(b) Susan and the warden were trying to call Scarpetta before they died.
(c) The murders happened at exactly the same time.
(d) Susan and the warden were killed with the same weapon.
4. Why does Scarpetta decide to stop at Susan's house on her way to a party?
(a) Scarpetta wants to tell her Susan is fired.
(b) Scarpetta to drop off Susan's belongings from the lab.
(c) Scarpetta is taking homemade chicken soup to Susan.
(d) Scarpetta wants to give Susan a gift.
5. What was found on the envelope in Susan's home?
(a) Lucy's fingerprints.
(b) Scarpetta's fingerprints.
(c) A secret message.
(d) Gun powder residue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Scarpetta determine Jennifer died?
2. Who does Benton recommend for Scarpetta to hire as a lawyer?
3. Where does Lucy live?
4. What is Lucy's area of expertise?
5. What does Lucy do to pass the time when Scarpetta is at work?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)