|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benton do in response to Scarpetta's request to put an article in the paper?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) He agrees to do it, but does not follow through.
(c) He does it.
(d) He tells her he won't do it .
2. How easy is it for Lucy to get into Scarpetta's database?
(a) It's impossible.
(b) Very easy.
(c) Not easy or hard.
(d) Very hard.
3. Why do Scarpetta's guns need to be examined?
(a) To see if one is the murder weapon.
(b) To see if they have been fired lately.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) To see if they have been stolen.
4. What first signals to Scarpetta that Jennifer's death may not be what it seems?
(a) The TV is on too loud.
(b) She appears to have been gagged.
(c) Her socks are clean.
(d) She has not written a suicide note.
5. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
(a) A famous news reporter.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) A former Olympic athlete.
(d) A person whose death Scarpetta has to investigate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Benton recommend for Scarpetta to hire as a lawyer?
2. How did Mrs. Clary feel about having Jennifer as a neighbor?
3. Where is the holiday party being held that Scarpetta attends?
4. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
5. For what holiday does Scarpetta invite Lucy up to stay with her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)