|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends Scarpetta's visit to Susan's house?
(a) Scarpetta's alarm clock.
(b) Scarpetta is called to another crime scene.
(c) The arrival of Susan's husband.
(d) A burglar coming in.
2. What does the image found on the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house say?
(a) Jennifer knows Waddell is innocent and is willing to testify to that fact.
(b) Jennifer has been having an affair with Marino.
(c) Jennifer has agreed to help Grueman do something.
(d) Jennifer is out to get Scarpetta.
3. Who does Scarpetta actually hire as a lawyer?
(a) Benton's brother.
(c) The attorney general.
4. How long does Lucy's search of AFIS take?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Almost six months.
(c) About thirty minutes.
(d) Only a few days.
5. Where is the holiday party being held that Scarpetta attends?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) In her neighborhood.
(c) In the mayor's office.
(d) In her own home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Susan's family that she has been murdered?
2. What kind of article does Scarpetta request Benton put in the newspaper?
3. How easy is it for Lucy to get into Scarpetta's database?
4. Where does Lucy live?
5. What first signals to Scarpetta that Jennifer's death may not be what it seems?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)