Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Parris get each year to buy firewood?
(a) Six pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
2. In the end of Act 3, someone calls John Proctor "the devil's man" and betrays him. Who is it?
(a) Mary Warren.
(c) Mercy Lewis.
3. What is Parris's relationship to Abigail?
(a) Abigail is his cousin.
(b) Abigail is his little sister.
(c) Abigail is his neice.
(d) Abigail is his adopted daughter.
4. Who believes Ruth's condition is the work of Satan?
(a) Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Putnam.
(d) John Proctor.
5. What does Abigail claim was in the kettle in the forest?
(c) Apple cider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary gives Elizabeth a gift after spending all day at court. What is it?
2. Why doesn't Parris want to consider Witchcraft as an explanation for Betty's illness?
3. Which male character is arrested at the end of Act 3?
4. What is Martha Corey accused of?
5. What was Tituba doing while the other girls where dancing in the forest?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)