|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giles Corey feels Parris is too concerned with wealth. What does he offer as an example?
(a) Parris asked for a four bedroom home.
(b) Parris wanted to be paid on a monthly basis.
(c) Parris asked for the deed to his own house.
(d) Parris asked for extra firewood.
2. John Proctor says there is only one thing keeping him from confessing. What is it?
(a) He won't confess because he is innocent.
(b) He won't confess until Elizabeth confesses.
(c) He won't confess out of spite.
(d) He won't confess until Abigail is executed.
3. Who does Parris reveal that Abigail disappeared with?
(b) Mercy Lewis.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
(d) Mary Warren.
4. In Act 2, John Proctor makes a promise to Elizabeth Proctor. What is it?
(a) Not to drink too much.
(b) To take care of Mary.
(c) To bring her home soon.
(d) Never to talk to Abigail again.
5. How many miles does John Proctor live from the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Elizabeth stop Mary from leaving the house?
2. Who is Tituba sharing a room with?
3. What is incriminating about the doll found in John Proctor's house toward the end of Act 2?
4. Who doesn't believe Mary when she says she created the doll?
5. When John Proctor gets home from seeding the farm, he learns that Mary has been gone all day. Where was she?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)