|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Proctor do for a living?
(a) He is a coal miner.
(b) He is owns a grocery store.
(c) He is a farmer.
(d) He is a doctor.
2. Danforth asks John Proctor if he has seen Rebecca Nurse with someone. Who is it?
(a) Reverand Parris.
(c) Mr. Putnam.
3. What might the community do if Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor are killed?
(a) The people may leave Salem.
(b) The people may riot and overthrow the court.
(c) The people may try to kill more witches.
(d) The people may not pay their taxes.
4. The Proctors have a surprise visitor in Act 2. Who is it?
(a) Rebecca Nurse.
(c) Mrs. Putnam.
5. Who is the clerk of the court?
(a) Mr. Putnam.
(b) Mr. Herrick.
(c) Giles Corey.
(d) Mr. Cheever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the people in the trial "tested" for witchcraft?
2. How many miles does John Proctor live from the church?
3. What is Martha Corey accused of?
4. What does Abigail say she does for John Proctor every night?
5. What does Rebecca Nurse say say is afflicting Ruth and Betty?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)