|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
(a) The murder of Giles Corey.
(b) The murder of the Putnam children.
(c) The murder of Ruth and Betty.
(d) The murder of Elizabeth Proctor.
2. What does Abigail ultimately want from John Proctor?
(a) She wants him to give her money.
(b) She wants him to kill his wife.
(c) She wants to continue the affair.
(d) She wants him to rehire her.
3. What is incriminating about the doll found in John Proctor's house toward the end of Act 2?
(a) A woman of Elizabeth's age shouldn't be playing with dolls.
(b) Elizabeth created the doll as a Voodoo tool.
(c) Mary stuck the doll with a needle in order to hurt Abigail.
(d) It has a needle in it and Abigail was found with a needle in her stomach.
4. What does Mrs. Putnam claim is evidence that Betty has been involved in Witchcraft?
(a) Betty calls out for her dead mother.
(b) Betty starts speaking in a strange language.
(c) Betty covers her ears and begins screaming when a psalm is sung.
(d) Betty has a wart on her thumb.
5. How old is Mary Warren?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba say she and her "roommate" are doing in the room in Act 4?
2. What does Abigail say she does for John Proctor every night?
3. John Proctor tears something to pieces in Act 2. What is it?
4. Who asks Rebecca Nurse to treat his daughter?
5. The Proctors have a surprise visitor in Act 2. Who is it?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)