|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who doesn't believe Mary when she says she created the doll?
(b) Marshall Herrick.
(c) Mrs. Putnam.
2. Where did Parris live before he moved to Salem?
3. When John Proctor insults Parris in Act 1, who asks him to take it back?
4. What does Tituba say she and her "roommate" are doing in the room in Act 4?
(a) Waiting for Hale to bless them.
(b) Waiting for the devil to fly them to Barbados.
(c) Waiting for the jailer to set them free.
(d) Waiting for a visit from Abigail.
5. What is Hale doing at the prison in Act 4?
(a) Trying to convince the girls to try to escape with him.
(b) Trying to get the girls to come back to the trials with him.
(c) Trying to get the girls to confess to save them from execution.
(d) Trying to convince the girls to admit they lied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Martha Corey accused of?
2. What might the community do if Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor are killed?
3. When John Proctor is doubtful of Rebecca Nurse's guilt, Hale reminds him of something. What is it?
4. When John Proctor gets home from seeding the farm, he learns that Mary has been gone all day. Where was she?
5. How much money does Parris get each year to buy firewood?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)