|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John Proctor insults Parris in Act 1, who asks him to take it back?
2. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
(a) The murder of the Putnam children.
(b) The murder of Giles Corey.
(c) The murder of Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) The murder of Ruth and Betty.
3. What does Rebecca Nurse say say is afflicting Ruth and Betty?
(a) A childish fit.
(b) A mild sore throat.
(c) A spell cast by the devil.
(d) A serious flu.
4. What does Abigail ultimately want from John Proctor?
(a) She wants to continue the affair.
(b) She wants him to rehire her.
(c) She wants him to give her money.
(d) She wants him to kill his wife.
5. Giles Corey feels Parris is too concerned with wealth. What does he offer as an example?
(a) Parris asked for the deed to his own house.
(b) Parris asked for extra firewood.
(c) Parris wanted to be paid on a monthly basis.
(d) Parris asked for a four bedroom home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Tituba hear outside of the room she is staying in?
2. Who complains that he/she is living in "poverty"?
3. What are the farmers fighting over when Parris is trying to help them?
4. What does Abigail say she does for John Proctor every night?
5. Who orders John Proctor to be executed despite his confession?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)