|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary Warren?
2. Who is worried that Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor will be executed?
3. In Act 2, John Proctor makes a promise to Elizabeth Proctor. What is it?
(a) To take care of Mary.
(b) Not to drink too much.
(c) To bring her home soon.
(d) Never to talk to Abigail again.
4. Who suggests that everyone put their faith in God and the doctor?
5. Who is surprised that the people of Salem haven't overthrown the courts already?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the people in the trial "tested" for witchcraft?
2. At the end of Act 1, what does Mr. Putnam threaten to do?
3. How was Giles Corey tortured?
4. Who says that if John Proctor is executed he will consider himself a murderer?
5. What is Hale doing at the prison in Act 4?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)