|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary Warren?
2. When Mary returns from court, in Act 2 she complains about something. What is it?
(b) A swollen ankle.
3. How many people are initially on trial for witchcraft?
4. When John Proctor insults Parris in Act 1, who asks him to take it back?
5. What does Parris accuse John Proctor of doing to him?
(a) Being a heretic.
(b) Mistreating Abigail.
(c) Leading a faction against him.
(d) Stealing his firewood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Giles Corey tortured?
2. Why does Elizabeth blame herself for John's infidelity?
3. Who doesn't believe Mary when she says she created the doll?
4. What does John Proctor refuse to do for Danforth?
5. John Proctor tears something to pieces in Act 2. What is it?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)