|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character in Act 1 could be called a hypocrite?
2. When John Proctor is doubtful of Rebecca Nurse's guilt, Hale reminds him of something. What is it?
(a) That satan too, was once an angel.
(b) The Rebecca Nurse was no angel.
(c) That Rebecca Nurse has had conversations with Satan.
(d) That Rebecca Nurse killed those poor children.
3. Who attacks Mary during the Which trial in Act 2?
(a) Rebecca Nurse.
(b) Sarah Good.
(c) Goody Osbourne.
4. Who is Tituba sharing a room with?
(b) Goody Osbourne.
(c) Sarah Good.
(d) Rebecca Nurse.
5. What is incriminating about the doll found in John Proctor's house toward the end of Act 2?
(a) A woman of Elizabeth's age shouldn't be playing with dolls.
(b) Elizabeth created the doll as a Voodoo tool.
(c) Mary stuck the doll with a needle in order to hurt Abigail.
(d) It has a needle in it and Abigail was found with a needle in her stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary gives Elizabeth a gift after spending all day at court. What is it?
2. What does John Proctor refuse to do for Danforth?
3. When John Proctor insults Parris in Act 1, who asks him to take it back?
4. What is John Proctor's excuse for not attending church often?
5. Why does John Proctor threaten to whip Abigail?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)