Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapters 11-12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Matt view the charity given to the Morrison children?
2. In the present, Katie wonders if things might have turned out differently if someone had done something about ____________________.
3. Who is Laurie Pye's father?
4. Katie recalls a day in _______________ when she was a girl.
5. Why does Luke want to work in the late afternoons?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Katie's reluctance to talk about her family a source of...
This section contains 1,217 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)