|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the neighbor girl that Matt likes?
(a) Mackenzie Pearson.
(b) Marie Pye.
(c) Louise Gilroy.
(d) Elena Galloway.
2. Where did Katie grow up?
(a) Crow Lake.
3. Who does Matt see watching the Morrison house one evening?
(a) Mike Kerrigan.
(b) James Hall.
(c) Mason Gerard.
(d) Laurie Pye.
4. Who is Katie's current boyfriend?
5. Who made sexual advances toward Luke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy do that made him fear his father's punishment?
2. Katie recalls a fight between the school bully and __________________.
3. What decision has Luke made?
4. What is the state of the Morrison house at this point in time?
5. What does Katie recall about the person in #82 beating the school bully?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie recall Miss Vernon telling her about Jackson Pye's sons and her intentions toward one of them?
2. What type of work is Luke able to find in order to support the family?
3. What does Katie remember about writing letters to Aunt Annie?
4. What is Mary Lawson's nationality, and how does she write about her native country?
5. How does the author show the nobility of Luke's character?
6. What news does Luke deliver in the last dinner the Morrison family has together?
7. What has prompted Katie to think about her childhood again after so many years?
8. What does Katie recall about a fight between Laurie Pye and a school bully one day?
9. How is Aunt Annie's presence accepted in the Morrison household?
10. What does Katie tell Daniel when he asks to know more about her family?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)