|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose photo does Daniel find?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Calvin's children?
3. What is Mary Lawson's nationality?
4. What do the neighbors continue to bring to the Morrison children?
5. What refreshment does Katie prepare for the school teacher's visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie recall about the person in #82 beating the school bully?
2. Matt tells Katie that the neighbors bring items to the Morrison children because Luke ________________.
3. Whose garden does Katie weed during her high school years?
4. Who is Laurie Pye's father?
5. Why is Matt angry with Luke the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie recall Miss Vernon telling her about Jackson Pye's sons and her intentions toward one of them?
2. Who is Marie Pye and why is Katie annoyed with her?
3. What does Katie tell Daniel when he asks to know more about her family?
4. What news does Luke deliver in the last dinner the Morrison family has together?
5. What does Katie remember about writing letters to Aunt Annie?
6. Which relative comes to stay with the Morrison children after the deaths of their parents?
7. How do the Morrison children learn that their parents have been killed?
8. Who was Grandmother Morrison and what did she urge her children to do in their lives?
9. How does the author show the nobility of Luke's character?
10. What does Katie recall about seeing Laurie Pye outside their home one night?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)