|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie Pye claim that her father is going to do to her?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Cut her out of his will.
(c) Send her to live with relatives.
(d) Ground her.
2. Who does Marie say killed her brother, Laurie?
(a) She did.
(b) An intruder.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
3. What has Matt done that angers Luke?
(a) Dated Sally.
(b) Taken a job in the city.
(c) Wrecked the car.
(d) Burned dinner.
4. What else does Luke do to earn some money?
(a) Tends bar.
(b) Cooks at a restaurant.
(c) Writes freelance articles.
(d) Clears land for a farmer.
5. Where do Katie and Daniel arrive in Chapter 23?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Morrison home.
(c) Matt's home.
(d) Katie's apartment.
6. Which of the following does Marie NOT say Matt is happy with?
(a) His choices.
(b) His religion.
(c) His life.
(d) His wife.
7. A student tells Katie that she wants to __________________.
(a) travel around Europe.
(b) drop out of school.
(c) major in Biology.
(d) get married.
8. Where does Luke allow Katie and Bo to go twice a week?
(a) A play group.
(b) A neighbor's house.
(c) The library.
(d) The mall.
9. On which farm do Matt and Marie live?
(a) The Morrison farm.
(b) The Cleary farm.
(c) The Pye farm.
(d) The Galloway farm.
10. In the present, where does Katie go with Daniel?
11. What will Simon study in college?
12. What does Katie think about on the drive?
(a) Going to the prom.
(b) A student's visit last week.
(c) Her high school graduation.
(d) Meeting Daniel for the first time.
13. In addition to being a janitor, how else does Luke make a living?
(a) Builds furniture.
(b) Sells computers.
(c) Referees ballgames.
(d) Drives a school bus.
14. What was Matt's goal during his entire life?
(a) Take care of his siblings.
(b) Get rich.
(c) Marry a beautiful girl.
(d) Have the biggest farm in the county.
15. What happened to Mrs. Pye?
(a) She died.
(b) She recovered.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She moved far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in school, Katie studies ___________________.
2. Where was Mrs. Pye taken after Laurie's body was found?
3. Why does Katie invite Daniel to the event in #103?
4. Why does no one look for Laurie Pye?
5. What illness has Bo recently had?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)