|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Katie told to prepare for supper?
2. What does Katie do with Bo while Luke talks to Miss Carrington?
(a) Changes her dress.
(b) Takes her for a wagon ride.
(c) Gives her a snack.
(d) Combs her hair.
3. What is the marital status of the person in #30?
4. What is Mary Lawson's nationality?
5. Whose birthday party invitation has Katie received?
6. Why did the person in #75 walk home with Katie one day?
(a) To carry her books.
(b) To talk about their prom dresses.
(c) To talk to Luke.
(d) To share secrets.
7. Who is Katie's current boyfriend?
8. Who made sexual advances toward Luke?
9. Who does Matt see watching the Morrison house one evening?
(a) Laurie Pye.
(b) James Hall.
(c) Mike Kerrigan.
(d) Mason Gerard.
10. The presence of the person in #30 causes ________________ in the house for Luke and Matt.
11. Whose photo does Daniel find?
12. What does the person in #63 tell Katie about Jackson Pye?
(a) He wanted to be a minister at one time.
(b) His sons left one at a time.
(c) He trained to be a police officer.
(d) He had six daughters.
13. How will the Morrisons' estate be spent?
(a) Buying a family car.
(b) Expanding the farm.
(c) Buying a house in town.
(d) Sending Luke to college.
14. Matt insists that there is nothing wrong with _____________ women.
15. What has caused some friction between Katie and her current boyfriend?
(a) She won't tell him she loves him.
(b) She won't go to his family reunion.
(c) She tells him nothing about her past.
(d) She refuses to move in with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Katie recalls a day in _______________ when she was a girl.
2. In Crow Lake the Pye men are known for being _________________.
3. Why are the Morrison children to be separated?
4. Where do Aunt Annie and Luke go to a meeting in town?
5. Luke would be the first of the Morrison family members to __________________.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)