1. What is Mary Lawson's nationality?
2. In what country is Mary Lawson living?
3. In what country is the story set?
4. In the prologue, Katie states that her Grandmother Morrison had a ______________ fixed to her spinning wheel.
(a) dinner tray.
(b) book rest.
5. Grandmother Morrison recognized the importance of __________________.
6. Katie thinks that _______________ most resembles Grandmother Morrison.
7. What announcement did Luke make during the last dinner the family had together?
(a) He won three scholarships.
(b) He proposed to Marnie Giddons.
(c) He was graduating early.
(d) He was accepted to teacher's college.
8. Luke would be the first of the Morrison family members to __________________.
(a) become a priest.
(b) go to college.
(c) have a hit record.
(d) drive a car.
9. The Morrison family never ____________________.
(b) squandered money.
(d) showed emotions.
This section contains 3,718 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)