Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3: A Man Among Men, Chapters 11 through 18)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who helped Mrs. Morgan bury her three children and her husband's scalp?
2. What language did the Blackfoot chief The Wolf speak in addition to the Blackfoot tongue?
3. With what did the Blackfoot Indians hit Johnston while they had him tied up and unable to escape?
4. What did John Johnston give The Swan after marrying her?
5. How many horses did the Flathead tribe have corralled near their camp for trading with the Crow in Chapter 8?
This section contains 1,495 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)