|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Johnston's 40 gallons of whiskey during his captivity among the Blackfoot Indians?
(a) The Wolf traded it to the Nez Perce.
(b) The Wolf traded it to the Arapaho.
(c) The Wolf gave it to his braves and the Indians got drunk.
(d) The containers were broken and the whiskey got spilled.
2. Which Sioux chief's spirit was broken after the battle at Wolf Mountain?
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Red Cloud.
(d) Sitting Bull.
3. How long did Waving Grass and Johnston travel and trap furs together?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
4. For which side did the Seminole Indians fight in the Civil War?
(a) The Union.
(b) Both sides, since individual warriors followed their own hearts.
(c) Neither side, since they didn't participate in the war.
(d) The Confederacy.
5. What did Waving Grass claim her relationship with Johnston was?
(a) She claimed to be his wife.
(b) She claimed to be his sister.
(c) She claimed to be his mother.
(d) She claimed to be his cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Anglican nickname did Modeno give his Indian wife?
2. What wild animals did Johnston encounter during his journey from the Blackfoot camp back to his own camp?
3. What did Crazy Woman Morgan do every night at sundown?
4. What tribe captured Waving Grass?
5. What other tribes contributed warriors to Johnston's forces when he rode out to do as Wahni's son had asked?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)