1. What did Crow Indians do to John Johnston's wife in 1847?
They scalped and killed her.
2. What did John Johnston do to the Crows as a result of what they had done to his wife?
He killed and scalped them and ate their livers raw.
3. What does the Crow term Dapiek Absaroka mean?
The Killer of Crows.
4. What result did Johnston's fame have on Indians who ambushed him?
They greatly feared him.
5. Which of the following is not a characteristic for which Johnston was known?
This section contains 5,578 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)