|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charity says that there is no decent literature on what subject?
(a) Cancer treatments
(c) Cultivating raspberries
(d) How to die
2. What do Sid and Charity agree on?
(a) Charity should not go on the picnic
(b) New dining room furniture
(c) New investments
(d) Architectural drawings
3. Where do Sally and Larry have to move for Larry's new job?
(b) New York
4. What disease does Sally have?
5. What does Charity insist that she is doing?
(a) Trying to die right
(b) Trying to take her pills
(c) Trying to sleep
(d) Trying to finish a novel
6. Who walks up to meet the family as the picnic is ending?
7. Why is Hallie feeling ashamed of herself?
(a) For failing in her mother's eyes
(b) For gaining weight
(c) For marrying the wrong man
(d) For being critical of her mother
8. What has Charity refused to do?
(a) Have chemotherapy
(b) Get sunshine
(c) Take vitamins
(d) Get exercise
9. Where do Larry and Sally go in Part 2: Chapter 5?
(a) Their old apartment in Madison
(b) Sid and Charity's house
(c) Their old apartment in Cambridge
(d) Lang and Moe's house
10. What city does Sally say she and Larry were young in?
(c) Boca Raton
(d) New Orleans
11. Why do the nurses take Charity into the house?
(a) A storm is coming
(b) She is overtired
(c) It is getting dark
(d) The sun is too hot
12. Who is Hallie's husband?
13. What does Charity have trouble cooking for the group?
14. Larry recalls a particular morning in which month?
15. Where do Sid, Larry and Sally find Charity?
(a) In bed
(b) In her recliner
(c) On the back porch
(d) In the pool
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sid do when he sees the Morgans?
2. Where is the family having a picnic?
3. What year is it in the story as Part2: Chapter 1 begins?
4. Who is Hallie's husband?
5. What does Charity say is all she needed to make her death the way she has envisioned it?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)