|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Larry have?
2. What has Charity refused to do?
(a) Get exercise
(b) Have chemotherapy
(c) Get sunshine
(d) Take vitamins
3. What does Charity say is all she needed to make her death the way she has envisioned it?
(a) To see Larry and Sally
(b) To see her grandchildren
(c) To see her children
(d) To see another Christmas
4. What is the condition of Sid's barn?
(b) Organized chaos
5. How long has it been since the Morgans have seen the Langs?
(a) 2 days
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 2 months
(d) 2 years
6. Who is Hallie's husband?
7. What does Charity say about the state of her health?
(a) She is going to die soon
(b) She has been cured
(c) She is holding her own
(d) She is in remission
8. What does Charity do when she sees the Morgans?
9. Where does Larry go to work after the start of World War II?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York
(d) Pearl Harbor
10. What has Charity selected for Sid?
(a) A party menu
(b) A new suit
(c) Marriage prospects
(d) New books
11. What has Charity planned?
(a) Tonight's dinner
(b) The lives of her husband, children and grandchildren
(c) Her own funeral
(d) Summer vacation
12. What does Sid do when he sees the Morgans?
(b) Goes silent
(c) Jumps to his feet
13. What city does Sally say she and Larry were young in?
(a) New Orleans
(b) Boca Raton
14. Where do Sid, Larry and Sally find Charity?
(a) In bed
(b) On the back porch
(c) In her recliner
(d) In the pool
15. Who walks up to meet the family as the picnic is ending?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Morgans live now?
2. Larry thinks about making order out of __________________________.
3. What does Charity insist that she is doing?
4. What location is the setting for Larry's new novel?
5. Where are Sid and Charity when Larry and Sally arrive?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)