1. Where is Sid and Charity's vacation house located?
2. Who awakens at the vacation house as the story begins?
3. What year is it when the novel opens?
4. Who is Sally?
5. Who is with Sally when Larry returns to the cottage?
6. A picnic has been planned for later today at _______________________.
7. Where do Larry and Sally live?
8. Why have Larry and Sally come to Massachusetts?
Their friend, Charity, is ill
9. What is the state of Charity's health?
She has cancer
10. What is the state of Sally's health?
She is disabled
This section contains 3,468 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)