|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element of foreshadowing does the author provide in this chapter?
(a) Sid breaks his shoelace
(b) Sally does not feel well during the party
(c) Larry has a terrible migraine
(d) Larry has a missed phone call
2. What happens to Sally during childbirth?
(a) She faints
(b) She nearly dies
(c) She screams for hours
(d) She laughs hysterically
3. Where are Sid and Charity when Larry and Sally arrive?
(a) Washing the cars
(b) Working in the garden
(c) Sitting on recliners
(d) Playing golf
4. Where does Charity gather the guests?
(a) On the veranda
(b) In the kitchen
(c) At the piano
(d) On the patio
5. What does Sid do when he sees the Morgans?
(b) Goes silent
(c) Jumps to his feet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Charity had some trees cut down?
2. What was Larry's father's profession?
3. Who helps Larry with his editing?
4. What does one of the other professors call Larry?
5. How much money do Larry and Sally have that must last until payday?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)