|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Sally and Charity want to turn the boat back toward shore?
(a) The weather is turning bad
(b) Charity is feeling seasick
(c) Sally misses her new baby
(d) It is getting late
2. What element of foreshadowing does the author provide in this chapter?
(a) Larry has a missed phone call
(b) Sally does not feel well during the party
(c) Larry has a terrible migraine
(d) Sid breaks his shoelace
3. With whom does Sally share a cabin in Vermont?
(b) Charity's mother
(c) Sid's mother
(d) Sid's sister
4. Who is Larry's office mate?
(a) William Boatwright
(b) Ellery Queen
(c) William Ellery
(d) William MacKenzie
5. Where does Sally to with the Langs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Larry's father's profession?
2. How old is Larry?
3. Where have Charity and her husband come from?
4. Where does Charity's family live?
5. What is the purpose of Larry and Sally's trip?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)