|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sid ask Larry?
(a) If he wants to go into business with him
(b) What his investment recommendations are
(c) If he will be the godfather to his son
(d) What it feels like to have a book published
2. Who does Sally talk to when Larry is working?
(a) Her landlady
(c) The butcher
(d) Her neighbor
3. What do Larry and Sally do after the other guests have gone?
(a) Go out for a late dinner
(b) Help clean up the party mess
(c) Take a walk with Sid and Charity
(d) Walk home under the stars
4. What kind of lessons does Charity take?
5. How does Sid feel about his teaching job?
(a) He is quitting
(b) He tolerates it
(c) He enjoys it
(d) He despises it
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Sid about Charity?
2. What material has Sid had published?
3. What good news arrives for Larry?
4. In what way did Sid tell Charity he would like to see her?
5. What literary technique does the author use in Chapter 2?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)