|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of Charity's health?
(a) She has diabetes
(b) She is recovering from surgery
(c) She has cancer
(d) She is well
2. Why have Larry and Sally come to Massachusetts?
(a) They are touring college campuses
(b) Their friend, Charity, is ill
(c) They are on vacation
(d) They are thinking of relocating
3. Who lavishes praise on Larry and Sally at the party?
(a) Aunt Eileen
(b) Aunt Ellen
(c) Aunt Emily
(d) Aunt Eleanor
4. What element of foreshadowing does the author provide in this chapter?
(a) Sid breaks his shoelace
(b) Larry has a missed phone call
(c) Larry has a terrible migraine
(d) Sally does not feel well during the party
5. What year is it in the story in Part 1, Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sally impress the guests?
2. Where are Larry and Sally driving to?
3. Why is Charity so amazed by Larry and Sally?
4. What good news comes for Sally and Larry?
5. How do Larry and Sally find Charity to be?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)