|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Larry feel as if he had been a part of even though he was not?
(a) World War I
(b) World War II
(c) The Stock Market Crash
(d) Sid and Charity's courtship
2. Where did Charity go to get away from Sid?
(a) Folsom Hill
(d) New York
3. Where is Larry staying for the summer?
(a) A new apartment
(b) A seaside cottage
(c) The Langs' house
(d) A cabin in the woods
4. What is Charity's mother reading to a group of children when he arrives?
(a) Winnie the Pooh
(b) The Velveteen Rabbit
(d) Peter Pan
5. How does Larry occupy his time in the summer?
(a) Reading history books
(b) Teaching French
(c) Studying French
(d) Writing a novel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charity call lying in bed and organizing each day?
2. Larry recalls a particular morning in which month?
3. What has Charity's father been working on for the past ten years?
4. Where does Sally to with the Langs?
5. What type of building does Charity's father have in the woods?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)