|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Sally express regret?
(a) That she never had a professional job
(b) That they never had more children
(c) That she is a burden to Larry
(d) That she never learned to ski
2. What location is the setting for Larry's new novel?
(d) New Mexico
3. What is Charity's mother reading to a group of children when he arrives?
(a) The Velveteen Rabbit
(b) Peter Pan
(c) Winnie the Pooh
4. What type of building does Charity's father have in the woods?
(a) A think house
(b) A studio
(c) A woodworking shop
(d) An outhouse
5. Why has Sid come to Charity's home?
(a) To take a vacation
(b) To learn to ski
(c) To interview her father
(d) To ask her to marry him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sally get to the terrace?
2. In what way did Sid tell Charity he would like to see her?
3. Where did Charity go to get away from Sid?
4. Where does Charity's family live?
5. Where is Larry staying for the summer?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)