|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 "Somewhere in England".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward find when he reaches Nash's settlement?
(a) A thriving missionary school.
(b) A successful church run by Nash.
(c) A successful farm with many crops.
(d) Rusting farm equipment in a riverbank.
2. Who does Edward contact in Africa?
(c) Mr. Grey.
3. What did the captain of the Fortune die of?
(a) A heart attack.
4. How many people make up the crew of the Duke of York?
5. Why is the Duke of York headed to its destination?
(a) To pick up and transport slaves.
(b) To drop off slaves.
(c) To drop off goods like tobacco and cotton.
(d) To pick up goods like tobacco and cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joyce go to that place during Christmas, 1937?
2. What best describes Nash's style of writing?
3. What does the American Colonization Society do?
4. Where does Martha go once her boyfriend is gone?
5. What word best describes this kind of travel in that time period?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)