|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 "Crossing the River".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Nash's school?
(a) It thrives, and he adds on another school to accommodate the students.
(b) He stops running it.
(c) He sells it.
(d) It burns down.
2. How many years has Nash been in Liberia?
3. What word best describes this kind of travel in that time period?
4. When does Hamilton write the first letter to his wife during his journey?
(a) February, 1753.
(b) December, 1752.
(c) January, 1753.
(d) January, 1752.
5. Where do most slaves who go back to Africa stay?
(b) Sierra Leone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hamilton buy to discourage insurrection?
2. Where are the Hoffmans going?
3. Where does Martha's friend go?
4. How did Hamilton acquire his ship?
5. How is Mr. Davey punished?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)