|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes this kind of travel in that time period?
2. What is the name of the ship that Edward boards to find Nash?
(a) The Mercury.
(b) The Sierra Leone.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The Mayflower.
3. Who finds Martha in a doorway?
(a) A mysterious black woman.
(b) Eliza Mae.
(c) A mysterious white woman.
4. What are the requirements for a slave to be liberated and selected by their master to enter the American Colonization Society's program?
(a) An aptitude for education and Christian values.
(b) An aptitude for hard labor.
(c) Farming skills.
(d) Navigation skills.
5. What is Nash's primary occupation circa 1840?
(d) Running a mission school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Edward Williams born?
2. Why are things difficult for Nash economically?
3. What does the mysterious woman intend to do at the end of "West"?
4. How many children does Martha have?
5. Where does Martha's boyfriend live?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)