|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the plantation that Martha is a slave at with her family?
2. Where is Martha when she is having her flashbacks?
(a) Denver, Colorado.
(c) Dodge City, Kansas.
3. Where was Martha's husband sold?
(a) He was sold to the same plantation as his daughter.
(b) He was sold to the same plantation as his wife.
(c) He was sold to a plantation in Kansas.
(d) He was sold to a place "Downriver."
4. How many years has Nash been in Liberia?
5. What illness is Edward struck with on his journey to Africa?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) A cold.
(c) The African Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that Edward boards to find Nash?
2. What does Nash request assistance from Edward for?
3. What river flows to the sea near Monrovia?
4. What is the name of Martha's friend?
5. What does Edward think of Nash's request for assistance?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)