|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 "The Pagan Coast".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madison Williams's occupation?
(a) He has no occupation.
(b) A trading business.
(d) He is a missionary.
2. Who is the most successful missionary sent to Africa in this story?
3. Where does Madison Williams reside?
(c) The interior of Liberia.
(d) The United States of America.
4. Where do most of Nash's students come from?
(a) From Europe.
(b) From a Liberian slaver.
(c) From America.
(d) From a Congo slaver.
5. Who does Edward entrust to give Nash some money?
(a) Mr. Grey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Edward's wife?
2. What has become of most of the slaves who have repatriated to Monrovia?
3. Who does Edward contact in Africa?
4. When does Edward receive the letter from the American Colonization Society?
5. What time period does "The Pagan Coast" take place in?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)