|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 "The Pagan Coast".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nash's primary occupation circa 1840?
(a) Running a mission school.
2. What is the African Fever?
(a) Small Pox.
(b) Scarlet fever.
3. When was Edward Williams born?
4. What kind of plantation does Edward own?
5. When does Edward receive the letter from the American Colonization Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward get to Monrovia from Sierra Leone?
2. What kind of temperament does Edward's wife have?
3. What does the American Colonization Society recognize as a secondary benefit of their program?
4. What time period does "The Pagan Coast" take place in?
5. What river flows to the sea near Monrovia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)