|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 "Crossing the River".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nash's primary occupation circa 1840?
(a) Running a mission school.
2. Who is the first crew member to die?
(a) Matthew Arthur.
(b) John Pierce.
(c) Mr. Ellis.
(d) Mr. Davey.
3. Who does Edward entrust to give Nash some money?
(b) Mr. Grey.
4. What happens during the tornado?
(a) The captain of the Devon dies.
(b) The captain of the Halifax dies.
(c) The captain of the Mercury dies.
(d) The captain of the Fortune dies.
5. Why are things difficult for Nash economically?
(a) He spends all his money to fulfill his vices.
(b) He has been robbed.
(c) He does business in an ethical and Christian way.
(d) He is lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slave auctions does Martha go through in "West"?
2. How many years has Nash been in Liberia?
3. Where is the Duke of York headed?
4. When does the Duke of York reach the Canary Islands?
5. What happens to Nash's first son and first wife?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)