|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 "Crossing the River".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Edward's wife?
(a) She is abandoned.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She is kidnapped.
(d) She commits suicide.
2. When does the Duke of York reach the Canary Islands?
(a) September 29th.
(b) May 1st.
(c) September 1st.
(d) August 29th.
3. How many people make up the crew of the Duke of York?
4. Who is the first crew member to die?
(a) John Pierce.
(b) Matthew Arthur.
(c) Mr. Davey.
(d) Mr. Ellis.
5. Who is the master of the Duke of York?
(a) Mr. Ellis.
(b) Captain John Pierce.
(c) Captain James Hamilton.
(d) Captain Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the first crew member die of?
2. What does Hamilton worry about in regards to buying slaves?
3. What is the name of the ship that Edward boards to find Nash?
4. What do a lot of slaves and crew members succumb to?
5. How many conversions to Christianity is Nash responsible for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)