|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 364 through 426.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the man blinded?
(a) His eyes were sucked out as a punishment.
(b) He was born that way.
(c) He has a degenerative disease.
(d) He had a hunting accident.
2. How long does Billy work for the outfit before moving on?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine years.
3. Who had predicted what would happen with the wolf?
(a) His father.
(b) The old bedridden man.
(c) The rancher.
4. What reason does the doctor give for Billy's not being able to join the military?
(a) Heart murmur.
(c) Flat feet.
5. Who rides with Billy and Boyd?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A priest.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Billy Parham live?
2. What do the children in the barn say about Billy the next morning?
3. What kind of animal do Billy and his father find in the trap?
4. What does Billy go off alone to do after some instruction from his father?
5. What is Billy's mother's first name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)