|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 364 through 426.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the unusual weather represent for Billy?
(a) The swift passing of time.
(b) His search for live.
(c) The unusual path of his life.
(d) His temperament.
2. What does Mr. Parham give to Boyd when they are out fixing the traps?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His coat.
(c) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
3. What reason does the doctor give for Billy's not being able to join the military?
(b) Heart murmur.
(d) Flat feet.
4. How old is Billy when he encounters the wolf?
5. What do the boys promise the Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men on the other side of the river ask Billy for?
2. What does Billy offer the doctor as payment for Boyd's care?
3. What kind of animal does Mr. Parham tell his sons has been sighted?
4. Who had packed Boyd's wounds with herbs?
5. Who is Billy Parham?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)