|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 364 through 426.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Billy intended to set the wolf free?
(a) The valley.
(b) The town.
(c) The mountains.
(d) At his home.
2. What does Billy learn about his parents when he returns to his home?
(a) They have been murdered.
(b) They moved back east.
(c) His mother is dead and his father is in jail.
(d) They have divorced.
3. How many dogs attack the wolf at one time?
4. Where does Billy go to sleep off a hangover after leaving the cantina?
(a) An open barn.
(b) A cave.
(c) A bed and breakfast.
(d) A hotel.
5. What does Billy tell the stranger about Boyd?
(a) Boyd was lucky at cards.
(b) Boyd was better at life than Billy is.
(c) Boyd was a better shot than Billy is.
(d) Boyd committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Mr. Parham used to ride?
2. What does Mr. Parham give to Boyd when they are out fixing the traps?
3. What kind of animal do Billy and his father find in the trap?
4. What does the rancher's wife give to Billy before he continues his trip?
5. What is the dog a symbol of in the story?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)