|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 333 through 363.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy offer the doctor as payment for Boyd's care?
2. When Billy encounters a man in a Model T car, what type of animal does Billy imply he is hunting?
3. How did the man in the bar get his scars?
(a) Cactus punctures.
(b) Spur wounds.
(c) Stab wounds.
4. Billy is confused about whether to kill the wolf or ____________________.
(a) free the wolf.
(b) run away.
(c) go get his father.
(d) yell for help.
5. What do the men do with the wolf?
(a) Shoot her.
(b) Let her run away.
(c) Pit her in a fighting ring with dogs.
(d) Keep her to tame her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had packed Boyd's wounds with herbs?
2. What does Boyd loan the young girl before they leave?
3. What is the dog a symbol of in the story?
4. Who catches up to Billy and Boyd when they are trying to escape with their horses?
5. What does the old man's caregiver warn Billy about?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)