|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Parham family members have already died by the time the family moves?
(a) Sister and grandmother.
(b) Both grandfathers
(c) Brother and grandmother.
(d) Two sisters.
2. In what state does Billy Parham live?
(b) New Mexico.
3. What is distinctive about Billy and Boyd's dog?
(a) It cannot bark.
(b) It has only one ear.
(c) It has one green eye and one blue eye.
(d) It does not have a tail.
4. Who do the boys see a little bit later on the same road?
(a) A group of nuns.
(b) A sheriff and a prisoner.
(c) Some men on horseback.
(d) A wagon filled with agricultural workers.
5. What does Billy trade for the dead wolf?
(a) His money.
(b) His horse.
(c) His rifle.
(d) His water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men on the other side of the river ask Billy for?
2. What is the name of the Parhams' other horse?
3. Who do Billy and Boyd rescue?
4. Billy refuses to leave the Mexican town without ________________.
5. How does Billy incapacitate the wolf?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)