|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the wolf put while Billy has dinner with the man in the ranch house?
(a) The barn.
(b) The smokehouse.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The ice house.
2. Billy is confused about whether to kill the wolf or ____________________.
(a) go get his father.
(b) free the wolf.
(c) yell for help.
(d) run away.
3. What is distinctive about Billy and Boyd's dog?
(a) It does not have a tail.
(b) It has one green eye and one blue eye.
(c) It has only one ear.
(d) It cannot bark.
4. What does Billy do when the wolf tries to run?
(a) Hold onto her.
(b) Throws a rock at her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Runs after her.
5. What does Mr. Parham plan to trade for to replace Billy's damaged one?
(d) Fishing pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Boyd thought Billy had gone during Billy's time away from home?
2. Into what Mexican state does Billy cross into?
3. What does Billy learn about his parents when he returns to his home?
4. What does Billy note about his father when he rides out the next day?
5. What kind of dead animals do Billy and Boyd find that were killed by the wolf?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)