|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Parhams do in Mr. Echols' cabin?
(b) Borrow traps and lure.
(c) Wait out the rain.
2. What does the man in Casas Grandes say that Boyd believes?
(a) That the killers won't be looking for him.
(b) That people are all good at heart.
(c) That an injustice can be undone by tracking down the killers.
(d) That Billy will be able to keep him safe.
3. What does Billy note when he returns to the vaqueros' campsite?
(a) The wolf had dug in the campfire.
(b) Cigarette butts.
(c) A bedroll.
(d) An old saddle.
4. What do Billy and Boyd see in the Mexican town of Morelos?
(a) A whorehouse.
(b) A gunfight.
(c) One of the Parhams' horses.
(d) A festival.
5. What does Billy do when the wolf tries to run?
(a) Throws a rock at her.
(b) Hold onto her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Runs after her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the boys see a little bit later on the same road?
2. Where did the German doctor buy a horse?
3. Who is Billy Parham?
4. What does Mr. Parham plan to trade for to replace Billy's damaged one?
5. What does Billy tell the man about the horses?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)