|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 333 through 363.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to one of the men who approach Billy and Boyd and engage in a melee?
(a) His leg is broken.
(b) His back is broken.
(c) His arm is shattered.
(d) His skull is fractured.
2. What does Billy offer the doctor as payment for Boyd's care?
3. What do the men on the other side of the river ask Billy for?
(c) His documents.
4. What does the young girl want to do?
(a) Go with Billy and Boyd.
(b) Go out on her own.
(c) Stay with a rancher's family.
(d) Return home.
5. What does the rancher's wife ask one of the ranch hands to do?
(a) Feed the horses.
(b) Milk the cows.
(c) Mend the wolf's leg wound.
(d) Wash the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Sanderson's ranch?
2. According to the girl, what type of man is useless?
3. What does Billy note about his father when he rides out the next day?
4. Where had Boyd thought Billy had gone during Billy's time away from home?
5. What does Billy do at the Mexican border?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)