|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 333 through 363.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Billy work for the outfit before moving on?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Nine months.
2. What does the cow drag through the woods?
3. Where did the German doctor buy a horse?
(a) From a neighbor.
(b) At an auction.
(c) A livestock sale.
(d) From some Indians.
4. What reason does the doctor give for Billy's not being able to join the military?
(b) Heart murmur.
(c) Flat feet.
5. What does Billy say when the man advises the boys to return home?
(a) They don't have a home to return to.
(b) They want to avenge their parents' murders first.
(c) They're not going without the horses.
(d) They think that is a good idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had packed Boyd's wounds with herbs?
2. The girl's grandmother claimed that men of __________ are always successful except in times of war.
3. What do the boys promise the Indian?
4. What does Billy give Boyd to drink before the doctor operates?
5. What does the rancher's wife give to Billy before he continues his trip?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)