|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 333 through 363.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Billy and Boyd spend weeks traveling?
(b) New Mexico.
2. How long does Billy work for the outfit before moving on?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Nine days.
3. What does Billy say when the man advises the boys to return home?
(a) They don't have a home to return to.
(b) They think that is a good idea.
(c) They want to avenge their parents' murders first.
(d) They're not going without the horses.
4. What do the men do with the wolf?
(a) Let her run away.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Keep her to tame her.
(d) Pit her in a fighting ring with dogs.
5. Who rides with Billy and Boyd?
(a) An old man.
(b) A priest.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A young girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy visit before heading back to Mexico?
2. What drink does the Mexican man refuse to drink?
3. Where does Billy get into an altercation with a man soon after entering Mexico?
4. What name does the man in the ranch house call Billy?
5. What reason does the doctor give for Billy's not being able to join the military?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)