|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Pages 333 through 363.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Billy and Boyd see walking on the road?
(a) A young couple.
(b) A group of old women.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A priest.
2. Why do Billy and Boyd veer off the road?
(a) To make better time.
(b) To give the horses a break.
(c) To evade the men on horseback.
(d) To take a more scenic route.
3. In what city does Billy try to enter the army a second time?
(d) El Paso.
4. Who had predicted what would happen with the wolf?
(a) His father.
(b) The rancher.
(d) The old bedridden man.
5. What is the wolf doing when Billy sees her?
(a) She is drinking from a stream.
(b) She is howling.
(c) She is trotting through tall grass.
(d) She is caught in a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Billy sign on his army induction form?
2. What does Boyd say about the men who killed his parents?
3. Where does Billy cross the border back into the United States?
4. Where do Billy and Boyd find another man with information about the horses?
5. What phrase does Billy utter as he makes his sudden decision upon leaving the campsite?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)