Chapter One, Pages 1-51
1. Who is Billy Parham?
(a) The author.
(b) The publisher.
(c) The editor.
(d) The protagonist.
2. In what state does Billy Parham live?
(a) New Mexico.
3. Who is Billy Parham's younger brother?
4. How old is Billy when he encounters the wolf?
5. How old is Boyd when Billy encounters the wolf?
6. Which Parham family members have already died by the time the family moves?
(a) Brother and grandmother.
(b) Both grandfathers
(c) Sister and grandmother.
(d) Two sisters.
7. What are Billy and Boyd pulling when they encounter an Indian?
8. What do the boys promise the Indian?
9. What does Billy find when he returns to the Indian's campsite the next day?
(a) The Indian is gone.
(b) The Indian is building a fire.
(c) The Indian is dead.
(d) There are several more Indians there.
10. What kind of animal does Mr. Parham tell his sons has been sighted?
(a) A deer.
(b) A bear.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)