|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Who Owns Cross Creek?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people feared that the tracks surrounding Rawlings's cabin belonged to ghosts?
(d) Widow Slater.
2. Why did the Townsends invite Rawlings over for a party?
(a) To welcome her to the neighborhood.
(b) For a birthday.
(c) For Christmas.
(d) For a bonfire.
3. Which of the following items was NOT regularly being eaten by pigs on Rawlings's farm?
(c) Chicken feed.
4. Which of the following "varmints" was a popular pet in Cross Creek?
5. What was stuffed inside the French prune that was thrown away?
(a) An almond.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) Soft cheese.
(d) A gold coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the cow kick Rawlings the first time she tried to milk it?
2. According to Rawlings, which season suggested "relaxation and indolence"?
3. How many acres of land did Rawlings inherit in Cross Creek?
4. Which of the following months was considered the stormiest in Cross Creek?
5. Which of the following was another name for salted pork in Florida?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)