|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Who Owns Cross Creek?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion overcame Rawlings while she was out hunting with her herpetologist friend?
2. Which of the following medical conditions was Widow Slater suffering from?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. According to Rawlings, who threw away a French prune?
(b) Sitting Bull.
4. Who did Widow Slater threaten with a gun?
(a) A schoolyard bully.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A symphony conductor.
5. What day of the week did Rawlings's servants typically take off from work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following birds were almost extinct in Cross Creek until the government began to protect them?
2. Which of Rawlings's relatives helped her devise the system of use for her outhouse?
3. How did Rawlings feel about her life in Cross Creek after returning from her river adventure with Dessie?
4. Why couldn't Rawlings and Dessie sleep during their first night on the river?
5. Which of the following was another name for salted pork in Florida?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)