|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Who Owns Cross Creek?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tome Morrison live with his wife and children?
(a) In the old church.
(b) In the old town hall.
(c) In the old convenience store.
(d) In the old elementary school.
2. How much did Rawlings pay for Georgia, her first servant girl?
3. How did Rawlings react to farming life soon after moving to Cross Creek?
(a) Farming was more boring than she thought.
(b) Rawlings did not do her own farming.
(c) Farming was easier than she thought.
(d) Farming was harder than she thought.
4. Which of the following was the only animal Rawlings claimed she would never kill to eat?
5. To which country's ancestors did Rawlings compare the frogs in Cross Creek?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people was considered to be the stabilizing force of Cross Creek?
2. How did neighboring towns warn those in Cross Creek of impending frost?
3. Aside from her dress, what was the only belonging Geechee brought with her when she moved in with Rawlings?
4. What did Slater's daughter, Alvah, save up to purchase for Rawlings at Christmas time?
5. What state was Rawlings in when Dessie suggested they take a trip together?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)