|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring at the Creek and Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Geechee drink alcohol?
(a) All of the these.
(b) To keep herself company.
(c) To relieve her depression
(d) Because she had grown up on it.
2. Aside from her dress, what was the only belonging Geechee brought with her when she moved in with Rawlings?
(c) A Bible.
3. How many frogs did Rawlings catch on her first frog hunting trip?
4. Which bird was considered illegal to cook and eat in Cross Creek?
5. What was the name of Rawlings's cow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color lizard was thought to be poisonous in cross creek?
2. Which of the following adjectives did NOT describe Geechee when she arrived at Rawlings's doorstep?
3. To which country's ancestors did Rawlings compare the frogs in Cross Creek?
4. What did the Townsends serve for dinner at their party?
5. What was Rawlings's grandfather's outhouse lined with photographs of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)