|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring at the Creek and Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following types of bread was NOT typically served in Florida?
(b) Hush puppies
(d) Corn pone.
2. Which of the following adjectives did NOT describe the group Geechee was from?
(a) Hard working.
3. What was Rawlings's grandfather's outhouse lined with photographs of?
(a) Baseball players.
4. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
(b) Valentine's Day.
5. Which of the following was the only animal Rawlings claimed she would never kill to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Widow Slater threaten with a gun?
2. Which of the following adjectives best described Cross Creek?
3. Which of the following conditions did NOT strike Rawlings's house when she left Kate and Raymond in charge?
4. How many children did the Townsend family have when they lived next to Rawlings?
5. What does a chicken snake eat?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)