|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Shadows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following parasites were the Towensend children suffering from?
2. Which of Rawlings's friends was hired to collect census data?
3. Why did the Townsends invite Rawlings over for a party?
(a) For a birthday.
(b) For a bonfire.
(c) For Christmas.
(d) To welcome her to the neighborhood.
4. What did Moe Sykes do for a living?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He was a miller.
(c) He was a carpenter.
(d) He was a chef.
5. Which of the following topics were frogs generally associated with?
(c) Good fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many frogs did Rawlings catch on her first frog hunting trip?
2. Which of the following people was terrified of the green frogs in Cross Creek?
3. Which of the following medical conditions was Widow Slater suffering from?
4. What did Rawlings use to signal to outsiders when her outhouse was in use?
5. What did the Townsends call the party they invited Rawlings to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)