|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Shadows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rodney known to foretell in Cross Creek?
(a) The sex of unborn babies.
(b) The weather.
(c) The temperature.
(d) The lotto numbers.
2. Which of the following body parts did Rawlings break when she fell from a horse and required a steel brace?
(a) Her pelvis.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her spine.
(d) Her leg.
3. What was the name of the tenant who lived in Rawlings's tenant home?
4. What work did Martha regularly do for Rawlings in her home?
(a) She cooked the meals.
(b) She ironed the clothes.
(c) She weeded the garden.
(d) She cleaned the house.
5. What emotion overcame Rawlings while she was out hunting with her herpetologist friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rawlings comment on when she held a snake for the first time?
2. Which of the following types of snake did Rawlings once skin?
3. How many guests did the Townsends invite to their party?
4. Which of the following types of trees did NOT produce hammock soil on Rawlings's farm?
5. How cold was it on the day Rawlings decided to build an indoor shower?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)