|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Geechee and A Pig is Paid For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Martha's husband do for a living during the time she worked with Rawlings?
(a) Her husband was a farmer.
(b) Her husband was unemployed.
(c) Her husband was a mechanic.
(d) Her husband was a butler.
2. What item did Rawlings forget to take to her beach house and her kind neighbors brought for her in their truck?
(a) Bed sheets.
(b) Her television.
(d) Mixing bowls.
3. What state was Cross Creek located in?
4. Which of the following parasites were the Towensend children suffering from?
5. Which of the following terms best described Rawlings's religious beliefs during the time she lived on Cross Creek?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rawlings react to farming life soon after moving to Cross Creek?
2. What type of critters did Rodney keep as pets?
3. Why did Rawlings demand that Leroy leave her property?
4. What type of farm was Patsy taken to when her mother collected her from Rawlings?
5. Which of the following body parts did Rawlings break when she fell from a horse and required a steel brace?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)