|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ancient Enmity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do rattlesnakes have a poor sense of?
2. What was the name of Moe's daughter that became ill?
3. Which of the following adjectives best described the wife of Rawlings's tenant?
4. What item did Rawlings forget to take to her beach house and her kind neighbors brought for her in their truck?
(a) Her television.
(c) Bed sheets.
(d) Mixing bowls.
5. Which of the following adjectives did Rawlings use to describe her plumbing system in Cross Creek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of farm was Patsy taken to when her mother collected her from Rawlings?
2. What did Slater's daughter, Alvah, save up to purchase for Rawlings at Christmas time?
3. How cold was it on the day Rawlings decided to build an indoor shower?
4. How many bathrooms did Moe help Rawlings build in her home?
5. Which of the following factors did NOT lead to Moe's death?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)