|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ancient Enmity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Moe's relatives was once superintendent of Rawlings's orange groves?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His great grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His great-great grandfather.
2. What was the name of Moe's daughter that became ill?
3. Which of the following types of trees did NOT produce hammock soil on Rawlings's farm?
(a) Palm tree.
(b) Oak tree.
(c) Gum tree.
(d) Pine tree.
4. Which of the following adjectives did Rawlings use to describe her plumbing system in Cross Creek?
5. What type of farm was Patsy taken to when her mother collected her from Rawlings?
(a) A beet farm.
(b) A turpentine farm.
(c) A cotton farm.
(d) A sheep farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of furniture did Moe bring to Rawlings when he came to visit with her?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Moe use to describe his wife?
3. Which of the following adjectives best described the wife of Rawlings's tenant?
4. What was the name of Rawlings's dog that was sent back to the city after failing miserably at farm life?
5. Which of the following topics was Widow Slater obsessed with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)