|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ancient Enmity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week did Rawlings's servants typically take off from work?
2. Where did Mr. Tubble show up after he had been missing for a few days?
(a) In Rawlings's barn.
(b) Out on the water.
(c) Underneath the bar.
(d) In an unfinished grave.
3. What does a chicken snake eat?
4. Which of the following Mickens family members claimed that, "if you love the area you will make it, and no one ever goes hungry" ?
5. Who did Widow Slater threaten with a gun?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A symphony conductor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A schoolyard bully.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best described Rawlings's religious beliefs during the time she lived on Cross Creek?
2. What type of tree did Rawlings have a deep admiration for during her time in the South?
3. Which of the following do rattlesnakes have a poor sense of?
4. Where did Rawlings's editor live?
5. Which of the following adjectives best described the wife of Rawlings's tenant?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)