|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting to take care of Amelia and Radcliffe after his injury?
(a) Evelyn and Walter.
(b) Lucas and Evelyn.
(c) Abdullah and Michael.
(d) Abdullah and Lucas.
2. Who among the group is best able to read the papyrus?
3. Where does Radcliffe take Amelia after lunch?
(a) To the balcony for a drink.
(b) To the royal tomb.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the tomb with all of the archaeological tools.
4. Who announces to the group that a visitor has arrived?
5. Where are Walter and Evelyn living at the end of the story?
(b) Ellesmere Castle.
6. What is Lucas' toast to the couple after they decide to marry?
(b) "To Evelyn's future!"
(c) "Have a wonderful life!"
(d) "To Evelyn and Walter!"
7. Who are the only two people who have not been harmed during the search for the mummy's identity?
(a) Radcliffe and Evelyn.
(b) Michael and Amelia.
(c) Amelia and Evelyn.
(d) Amelia and Lucas.
8. What did Evelyn's grandfather pack in her box of possessions that he sent out of the house?
(a) A letter explaining why he was so upset with her.
(b) A will leaving everything to Lucas.
(c) Pictures of her mother.
(d) A new, holographic will.
9. Who does Emerson think engaged the mummy to frighten the Emersons away?
(c) Lord Elesmere.
10. What has Lucas brought with him to the camp site for protection?
(a) A chainsaw.
(b) A loaded gun.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A knife.
11. How does Evelyn react to the shootings in the night?
(a) She screams and falls to the floor.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She hits the shooter.
12. Why does Emerson say he referred to Amelia by calling her "Amelia" instead of Peabody?
(a) "A moment of aberration."
(b) "An honest mistake."
(c) "A foolish mistake."
(d) "A slip of the tongue."
13. Who do Emerson and Amelia find at the bottom of the path?
(a) A wounded Lucas.
(b) A wounded Abdullah.
(c) A wounded Walter.
(d) A wounded Michael.
14. Who slaps Amelia across the face?
(d) The mummy.
15. Who is shooting at Radcliffe?
(a) The mummy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emerson think Lucas has gone now that he has lost Evelyn to Walter?
2. What does Amelia tell Lucas will redeem him in the eyes of Radcliffe Emerson?
3. Who gives Radcliffe a papyrus?
4. What does Evelyn suggest to the group as a curative for their short tempers?
5. Who is finally exposed as the mummy?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)