Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emerson think engaged the mummy to frighten the Emersons away?
(c) Lord Elesmere.
2. What has Lucas brought with him to the camp site for protection?
(a) A knife.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A loaded gun.
(d) A chainsaw.
3. Where does Emerson go the morning after the foiled attempt to find the identity of the mummy?
(a) To his tomb.
(b) To his pavement worksite.
(c) To his balcony for rest.
(d) To find Abdullah.
4. Where does Emerson think Lucas has gone now that he has lost Evelyn to Walter?
(a) He is crying in his tent.
(b) He is looking for the mummy on his own.
(c) He has left the camp and returned home to England.
(d) He is drinking on his boat.
5. When did Lucas actually arrive in a town nearby to Amarna?
(a) A few days after Amelia and Evelyn.
(b) The day before Amelia and Evelyn.
(c) A week before Amelia and Evelyn.
(d) Two weeks before Amelia and Evelyn.
6. What does Evelyn suggest to the group as a curative for their short tempers?
(a) A walk.
7. What does Lucas bring back with him to the camp site after the engagement of Walter and Evelyn?
(a) A bottle of champagne.
(b) A bottle of rum.
(c) A bottle of saki.
(d) A bottle of wine.
8. Who announces to the group that a visitor has arrived?
9. What happens to Radcliffe and Amelia that injures Radcliffe?
(a) They fall off a small cliff.
(b) A bat in the tomb bites Radcliffe.
(c) Radcliffe trips and injures his leg.
(d) Rocks fall and nearly kill them.
10. What does Emerson ask Amelia to promise when he leaves her on her boat and heads back to Walter?
(a) To follow the plan and be careful
(b) To not speak to him again.
(c) To eat a light dinner.
(d) To signal when the mummy has arrived.
11. What does Evelyn announce as they are having tea?
(a) She is marrying Walter.
(b) She is marrying Lucas and leaving right away.
(c) She is leaving on the next train.
(d) She is in love with Radcliffe.
12. What sounds do Radcliffe and Amelia hear as they are tending to the victim on the path?
(a) Evelyn's screams.
(c) Truck horns.
(d) An avalanche.
13. What does Emerson suggest as a reason for the mummy not being harmed by the bullets Lucas fired?
(a) He is covering up his wounds.
(b) He is wearing protective padding.
(c) He is superhuman.
(d) He is wearing kevlar.
14. Who is finally exposed as the mummy?
(a) Mohammed, Lucas' employee.
(b) The mayor, Mohammed's father.
(c) Alberto, Evelyn's former lover.
(d) Hassain, the boat captain.
15. Who do Emerson and Amelia find at the bottom of the path?
(a) A wounded Walter.
(b) A wounded Michael.
(c) A wounded Abdullah.
(d) A wounded Lucas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan do Radcliffe and Amelia make to escape from the tomb in which they are trapped by Lucas?
2. What is the crocodile a symbol for in the reading of the papyrus?
3. Why has Lucas Hayes joined the group in Amarna?
4. Who does Amelia say Walter reminds her of?
5. What does Amelia realize when she sees Lucas approaching the group?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)