1. Where does Amelia Peabody first see Evelyn Barton-Forbes?
On a street in Rome.
2. Who is Amelia's Italian guide?
3. From whom does Amelia learn foreign languages?
From her father.
4. How many children are in Amelia's family?
She has five older brothers.
5. What does Amelia receive upon her father's death?
All of his money.
6. How old is Amelia when her father dies?
7. What places does Amelia want to travel to and see?
The places her father had studied.
This section contains 5,415 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)