Short Answer Key
1. Where does Amelia Peabody first see Evelyn Barton-Forbes?
On a street in Rome.
2. Who is Amelia's Italian guide?
3. From whom does Amelia learn foreign languages?
From her father.
4. How many children are in Amelia's family?
She has five older brothers.
5. What does Amelia receive upon her father's death?
All of his money.
6. How old is Amelia when her father dies?
7. What places does Amelia want to travel to and see?
The places her father had studied.
8. Before she leaves, from whom does Amelia receive a marriage proposal?
Mr. Fletcher, her lawyer.
9. Who does Amelia hire as a companion for her journey?
10. What happens to her companion when Amelia reaches Rome?
She falls ill with typhoid.
11. What does Amelia see while taking tea and visiting the place where Caesar died?
This section contains 2,799 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)