|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia tell Lucas will redeem him in the eyes of Radcliffe Emerson?
(a) To marry Evelyn so that Walter does not.
(b) Stop buying artifacts and return all he has to the British Museum.
(c) To catch the wandering mummy.
(d) To leave the area immediately.
2. How does Amelia react when she sees the apparition?
(a) She attempts to grab it through the mosquito netting.
(b) She closes her eyes and pretends to sleep.
(c) She calls for Evelyn to come see it.
(d) She screams out in terror.
3. Where do Evelyn, Walter, Radcliffe and Amelia dine the first night Radcliffe joins them since his illness?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) In the Emersons' quarters.
(c) On the dahabeenya.
(d) In the dining hall.
4. Who has followed Evelyn to Cairo and appears at her door her last night there?
(b) M. Maspero.
5. What tonic does Amelia finally get Emerson to swallow?
(a) Castor oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one alternative considered by Amelia as a solution to the problem?
2. What does Lucas suggest to Amelia as a means of helping them both fall asleep?
3. What happens to Emerson in the early hours of the morning after Amelia has tended to him?
4. Who is waiting to take care of Amelia and Radcliffe after his injury?
5. How does Walter describe his brother's condition to Amelia?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)