|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Radcliffe entered Amelia's room with a gun?
(a) To scare the mummy from its hiding place.
(b) To murder her.
(c) To kill the cobra on her bed.
(d) To scare her.
2. What happens to her companion when Amelia reaches Rome?
(a) She falls ill with malaria.
(b) She falls ill with typhoid.
(c) She falls ill with the flu.
(d) She falls ill with polio.
3. How does Radcliffe feel about Walter and Evelyn?
(a) He thinks they are all wrong for each other.
(b) He hopes they will both leave the site and not return.
(c) He hopes they marry right away.
(d) He wishes his brother would marry someone of means.
4. What does Amelia think about before falling asleep the night she meets Alberto?
(a) About Alberto and Evelyn getting married.
(b) About Hassan and his secrets.
(c) About Radcliffe and how she loves him.
(d) About Walter and Evelyn getting married.
5. Which is the largest of the pyramids?
(a) The tomb of Khufu.
(b) The tomb of Sakkarah.
(c) The tomb of Gizzars.
(d) The tomb of Hassain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia remember from her hotel in Cairo while she is talking to Emerson?
2. What do Radcliffe and Amelia discuss the day after his illness, as he recovers?
3. What does Evelyn suggest as bait for the mummy?
4. What interrupts the evening for Amelia and Evelyn and sends them back to their rooms?
5. What animals do Evelyn and Amelia procure in the village?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)