|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia find on the floor of her room after the apparition vanishes?
(a) A black cape.
(b) A business card of Alberto's.
(c) A small faience in the shape of the hawk god.
(d) A mummified hand.
2. What does Lucas say to Michael when he approaches the table?
(a) "Why are you bothering us?"
(b) "You are not needed. My men will serve the meal."
(c) "You are fired!"
(d) "Please do not interrupt our conversation."
3. What do body cavities of mummies often contain?
4. What does Amelia hear outside her room in the middle of the night?
(a) A howling.
(b) A scratching sound.
(c) Walter and Emerson talking.
(d) Mohammed and Walter talking.
5. Who does Emerson scream at first thing in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia tell Walter to instruct the cooks to make for the group the day following Radcliffe's crisis?
2. Who do Amelia and Evelyn see at dinner in their hotel the last night they are in Cairo?
3. What is the crocodile a symbol for in the reading of the papyrus?
4. What has Lucas brought with him to the camp site for protection?
5. Who of the party decides to go to the tomb and examine it?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)