|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Radcliffe notice about Amelia's hands while they are having dinner?
(a) Her hands are black and blue from digging in a tomb.
(b) Her hands are rough and chafed from working on the pavement.
(c) Her hands are soft and well-cared for.
(d) Her hands are cracked and bleeding from digging.
2. What animals do Evelyn and Amelia procure in the village?
3. What does Amelia add to the tapioca and water to wash the pavement at the dig site?
(a) Salt and tea.
(b) Starch and bismuth.
(c) Tea and bismuth.
(d) Starch and salt.
4. What instrument do the two women decide to bring onto their boat?
(a) A harp.
(b) A flute.
(c) A harpsichord.
(d) A piano.
5. Where do Amelia and Evelyn go to secure their transportation through Egypt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amelia Peabody first see Evelyn Barton-Forbes?
2. Where do Amelia and Evelyn stay while in Cairo?
3. What do Evelyn and Amelia decide to do first thing in the morning after their midnight talk?
4. What have the men found at a tomb in the cliffs?
5. What places does Amelia want to travel to and see?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)