|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amelia want to stop to see the tombs of the Twelfth Dynasty?
(b) Beni Hassan.
(d) Curi Amaka.
2. In what village do Amelia and Evelyn stop despite Hassan's reluctance?
(b) Beheva Maji.
(c) Qandia Luzat.
(d) Haggi Qandil.
3. Who arrives in Cairo as Amelia and Evelyn prepare to leave?
(a) M. Maspero.
(b) Mr. Lucas Hayes.
(c) The Earl of Ellesmore.
(d) Evelyn's brother, Timothy.
4. What does Amelia receive upon her father's death?
(a) His house and all of his belongings.
(b) A third of his money.
(c) His house and a sixth of his money.
(d) All of his money.
5. What do Emerson and Abdullah agree on about the situation with the villagers?
(a) The mummy has been stolen by someone who wants to cause dissention.
(b) The mummy has just been hidden by a villager to protect it.
(c) The mummy was burned in a fire the night before.
(d) The mummy has been stolen and sold by one of the villagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Radcliffe and Amelia discuss the day after his illness, as he recovers?
2. What do the villagers say that they see at night?
3. Who do they learn has actually discovered the tomb?
4. What does Amelia have the men build so that she may continue to work on the pavement?
5. How many men are working at the site with Walter and Abdullah?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)