|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amelia visit again before leaving Cairo?
(a) M. Maspero's museum.
(b) The Great Pyramid.
(c) The tomb in which the Emersons are working.
2. Why does Michael come in search of Amelia when she is shopping for medical supplies?
(a) His daughter has left with M.Maspero.
(b) His daughter is sick and needs medical attention.
(c) His daughter is having a baby.
(d) His daughter has run away.
3. Where do Amelia and Evelyn first go to see the pyramids?
(c) Outside of Cairo.
4. Where do Amelia and Evelyn spend their time while in Cairo?
(a) Going to the bazaars, the mosques, and the Citadel.
(b) Going to the bazarrs, saloons, and city parks.
(c) Going to the parks, mosques, and the movies.
(d) Going to the churches, shopping centers, and the movies.
5. Which is the largest of the pyramids?
(a) The tomb of Khufu.
(b) The tomb of Hassain.
(c) The tomb of Sakkarah.
(d) The tomb of Gizzars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Alberto and Evelyn pay their way across Europe?
2. What do Radcliffe and Amelia discuss the day after his illness, as he recovers?
3. What does Amelia hear outside her room in the middle of the night?
4. How does Emerson react when Amelia and Evelyn tell him of their nightly experiences?
5. Where does Walter Emerson find Amelia and Evelyn?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)