|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Amelia and Evelyn first go to see the pyramids?
(b) Outside of Cairo.
2. What does Emerson say about Evelyn's drawings of the pavement?
(a) "Not at all bad."
(b) "Very nice work!"
(c) "Are you an artist?"
(d) "These will not help me at all!"
3. What does Amelia notice About Radcliffe with his beard shaved off?
(a) He has a dimple in his chin.
(b) He has a small lower jaw.
(c) He has terrible acne scars.
(d) He has a weak chin.
4. Who do Amelia and Evelyn meet while at the museum?
(a) Simon Vance.
(c) The Emerson brothers.
(d) Lucas Hayes.
5. What is the name of the museum to which Amelia and Evelyn go?
(a) The museum of Boulaq.
(b) The museum of Biskark.
(c) The museum of Bardain.
(d) The museum of Gurnah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Walter describe his brother's condition to Amelia?
2. Why does Walter speak curtly to Radcliffe during their dinner?
3. Who is Reis Hassan?
4. What does Amelia receive upon her father's death?
5. Who arrives in Cairo as Amelia and Evelyn prepare to leave?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)