|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Radcliffe and Walter Emerson headed off to next?
2. What does Amelia see standing over her bed in the middle of the night?
(a) An apparition swathed in white mist.
(b) Alberto in a costume.
(c) A burglar dressed in black.
(d) Evelyn in her nightgown.
3. Before she leaves, from whom does Amelia receive a marriage proposal?
(a) Mr. Samuel Maspero, her tutor.
(b) Mr. Fletcher, her lawyer.
(c) Mr. Lucas Hayes, her cousin.
(d) Mr. Michael Bedawee, her guide.
4. How many children are in Amelia's family?
(a) She has three siblings.
(b) She has five older brothers.
(c) She has seven brothers and sisters.
(d) She has six younger brothers.
5. Whom does Amelia immediately suspect of being the apparition in her room at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What well-known Frenchman does Amelia want to meet while at the museum?
2. What two traits does Amelia credit Evelyn with after her meeting with Lucas?
3. What does Amelia see while taking tea and visiting the place where Caesar died?
4. Who do Amelia and Evelyn see at dinner in their hotel the last night they are in Cairo?
5. What instrument do the two women decide to bring onto their boat?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)