|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia receive upon her father's death?
(a) All of his money.
(b) His house and all of his belongings.
(c) His house and a sixth of his money.
(d) A third of his money.
2. How do Alberto and Evelyn pay their way across Europe?
(a) They inherit from Evelyn's father.
(b) They live on Alberto's fortune.
(c) They sell Evelyn's jewelry.
(d) They work in hotels.
3. Who do Amelia and Evelyn meet while at the museum?
(a) The Emerson brothers.
(b) Lucas Hayes.
(d) Simon Vance.
4. Who is Amelia's Italian guide?
5. What does Amelia demand of one of the onlookers when she reaches the fallen woman on the street?
(a) His unbrella to shield the frail woman from the rain.
(b) His car in which to take the frail woman home.
(c) His wife's coat to cover the frail woman in the street.
(d) HIs overcoat to put over the frail woman in the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Amelia when her father dies?
2. Who has followed Evelyn to Cairo and appears at her door her last night there?
3. What hills surround the pyramids near Cairo?
4. To whom is Evelyn related?
5. Where does Amelia take the woman who has fainted on the street?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)