|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia see standing over her bed in the middle of the night?
(a) Evelyn in her nightgown.
(b) Alberto in a costume.
(c) A burglar dressed in black.
(d) An apparition swathed in white mist.
2. Who is outside of the sitting room ready to assist Amelia with Alberto?
3. Where does Amelia want to stop to see the tombs of the Twelfth Dynasty?
(b) Curi Amaka.
(d) Beni Hassan.
4. What does Amelia ask Walter to do for Emerson after he has fainted and been brought back to bed?
(a) Shave off his beard.
(b) Give him a bath.
(c) Force him to drink water.
(d) Feed him more grains.
5. When Radcliffe asks Amelia if he is well enough to return to work tomorrow, what does he call her?
(a) Abdul Ababa.
(b) Sitt Hassan.
(c) Sitt Hakin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia do after Radcliffe fires the gun in her room?
2. What does Alberto offer when he speaks to Evelyn in her sitting room?
3. Why will the local workmen no longer work for the Emersons?
4. What is one alternative considered by Amelia as a solution to the problem?
5. What does Amelia hear outside her room in the middle of the night?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)