|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia remember from her hotel in Cairo while she is talking to Emerson?
(a) Her nightmares at the hotel.
(b) Her slovenly packing.
(c) Her asking Evelyn to join her in Egypt.
(d) Her night visitor dressed as an Egyptian.
2. Where do Amelia and Evelyn go to secure their transportation through Egypt?
3. What do both Amelia and Radcliffe recognize about Walter?
(a) That he is bored with the search for the mummy.
(b) That he is angry with Radcliffe.
(c) That he wants to leave the site.
(d) That he is in love with Evelyn.
4. What does Amelia add to the tapioca and water to wash the pavement at the dig site?
(a) Tea and bismuth.
(b) Salt and tea.
(c) Starch and bismuth.
(d) Starch and salt.
5. What does Lucas tell Evelyn about her grandfather's estate?
(a) She is not entitled to any inheritance.
(b) She is entitled to the jewelry in the family.
(c) She is entitled to half of it.
(d) She is entitled to the house and its furnishings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Walter Emerson find Amelia and Evelyn?
2. What do the two women decide to do sometime during their trip?
3. What does Emerson label the mummy that Mohammed discovers in the tomb?
4. What is the name of Lucas' boat?
5. What does Amelia do when she sees Emerson's sadness over the destruction of his work?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)