|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emerson warn Amelia about working with her hands?
(a) She needs to wear gloves.
(b) They may take a long time to recover in the desert.
(c) They might become gangrened.
(d) They could become infected and need to be amputated.
2. Where are Radcliffe and Walter Emerson headed off to next?
3. Why does Radcliffe believe Amelia needs recuperative sleep after their meeting?
(a) She has not made a sarcastic remark for ten minutes.
(b) She has begun crying.
(c) She has decided there is no mummy; it is a figment of their imaginations.
(d) She has not made any sense when she speaks.
4. What does Amelia ask Walter to do for Emerson after he has fainted and been brought back to bed?
(a) Give him a bath.
(b) Shave off his beard.
(c) Feed him more grains.
(d) Force him to drink water.
5. Which is the largest of the pyramids?
(a) The tomb of Gizzars.
(b) The tomb of Khufu.
(c) The tomb of Sakkarah.
(d) The tomb of Hassain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia consider an intolerable solution to the problem of the mummy?
2. Who is Amelia's Italian guide?
3. Who tells Emerson and Walter that the men will no longer work for them?
4. What does Amelia tell Walter to instruct the cooks to make for the group the day following Radcliffe's crisis?
5. Why does Lucas propose to capture Mohammed?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)